3.18.2011

THE CHOCOLATE a dessert cafe



Just by the name of this place you know it's bound to house something delightful. I was not disappointed.

Walking through the stained glass green door of this renovated little brick house the intoxicating smell of baking chocolate cake filled the air. With cute sitting areas throughout the whole house and many delicous baked goods I knew that this place would be perfect for a girls night or someplace your man could take you to be spoiled.











After salavating over everything I settled on this fruit tart, the fruit was fresh, the filling was divine and there was a party in my mouth.

The Chocolate cafe was charming,comfortable,reasonably priced with friendly employees. I would choose this place over a chain cafe any day. So go grab a friend or tell your hubby and let me know what you think.

www.thechocolatedc.com
801-566-5330
9118 South Redwood Rd
UTAH

XOXO,
Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment